Re: XFree 4.1.0-0pre1v3 and xawtv (font problem?)

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 09:31:59PM +0300, Tommi Vainikainen wrote:
> After I updated to Xfree 4.1.0, xawtv stopped working.  Here is what
> it says when I try to run xawtv.
[...]
> I can also do more debugging on this problem if needed.  I don't know
> much about X internals and about how X handles fonts.

No, actually this was an excellent bug report.  Can you report it upstream
to <xpert@xfree86.org>?  The person who will probably handle fixing it is
Paulo Cesar Perira de Andrade.

Be sure to include that backtrace.  It's worth its weight in gold.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    "I came, I saw, she conquered."  The
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    original Latin seems to have been