Re: request

Once upon a time, I heard Ian Eure say

> hi there. i was just wondering if the LINUX_INPUT preprocessor symbol
> could get defined on the next xfree86 build.... i have a wacom usb tablet,
> and the wacom driver won't work without -DLINUX_INPUT at build time.

I have not tried the 4.1.0-0pre yet, but LINUX_INPUT is there in 4.0.3
deb package. Graphire usb is working fine for me using X and usb drivers
from www.lepied.com/xfree86.
My request is that, with the next build of X. Could an updated wacom driver (currently alpha24) be included in
the build?

Chanop
--
| May Debian be with you ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ chanop@debian.org|