Re: some Radeon feedback on 4.1.0-0pre1v1.3 ...

>> Michel D?nzer <michdaen@iiic.ethz.ch> writes:

 > >  And no, "run the latest and greatest kernel" is not an option for most
 > > people.
 >
 > The current DRM code doesn't even build with 2.2 if you mean that.

 I know, but no, I don't mean that.  In the current status some people
 just can't afford to upgrade to the lastest kernel just to find that it
 introduced another problem with their current configuration.
 Personally I don't mind, my setup is very reliant.  I'm just providing
 Joe "I run testing" User's point of view.  Once they get a kernel that
 "basically works" they'll stick to it.

--
Marcelo