Re: X4.1.0 pre1v1.2

Are you sure that it is a mouse driver problem? I have got one similar
problem but it turns out to be the X server problem.

My problem, (on my friend box), was that the pointer (cursor) on the
screen was displayed at the wrong location (to the right about 2 cm on
800x600 lcd screen). That was with 4.0.3 though. A configuration
"UseHardwareCursor" "No" should do the job, Did I spell it correctly?
And yes my friend's box was one of the compaq presario but I can
vauguely recall the model and the chipset for video card.

Chanop

Once upon a time, I heard Luis Rodrigues say