Re:

Quoth Derek J Witt:

> Ok, this one really takes the cake. How in the world this list got
> subscribed I'll never know. But it's in a language that some of us don't
> know (It looks like Italian). It'd be greatly appreciated if people NOT
> include mailing lists such as this in the recipient's field... Just my
> two cents worth.

The original message says:
,----
| Per cancellarVi dalla lista  mandateci un e-mail all`indirizzo:
| mailto:directline@ica.net?Subject=cancel ed invia l'email
`----

While I don't suggest that anybody should reply with cancel in the
header of this message (confirming that this is a live address), the
above quoted part of the message is a dead giveaway that this is spam,
no matter the language.  (I don't know any Italian, either ;)

It seems to me that most debian and gnu lists could do with some spam
filtering.  Some lists I'm on get spammed several times every week.

Now back to our regular scheduled program...

Oystein
--
Ebg13 arire tbrf bhg bs fglyr..