ATTN: font package maintainers

Can I get some seconds for bugs.debian.org/91257 please?

Please disregard the long flamewar between me and Anthony Towns.  We
reconciled our disagreements and he has seconded my proposal.

You will want to scroll down to the amended version, which is

Alternatively, look for a message from me with the subject
"re-proposing this" in the debian-policy list archives.

Please email your GPG clearsigned second to 91257@bugs.debian.org.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |      I've made up my mind.  Don't try to
Debian GNU/Linux                |      confuse me with the facts.