Re: Xrefuses to start -- again!!!?

Am Sonntag, 22. April 2001 14:29 schrieb Olaf Stetzer:

> The problem is solved. Both Font-path and package xfonts-base were set
> and installed. However since it was just an update to newer package
> versions i did not control the update process very carefully. It seeems
> that configuration of the package xfonts-base failed for some reason.
> A dpkg-reconfigure xfonts-base did the trick!

And it happened again! Very strange!!! Maybe I should stop updating my
debian Notebook every few days.... :-( Since this time I am sure that no
xpackages were updated another package or running program seems
to corrupt the database which is created when xfonts-base is
configured. Any suggestions to find the source of this problems?

Olaf