4.0.3 fixes two major bugs for me (SiS 6236)

Hi,
	At school I maintain several systems with SiS 6236 video cards.  I
upgraded to branden's 4.0.3 packages today, and three major problems
went away:

	1. When you first start the X server, no images or text are drawn.  You
have to switch to text-mode and back to get them.

	2. After logging out of a session, gdm dies and you are stuck with a
blank screen.  This happened with multiple versions of gdm AND one
version of kdm, and I'm pretty sure it started happening when I upgraded
to Xfree 4.0.x.  This is now fixed too.

	So, now these systems are usable :)  Thanks guys!
	The only remaining problem is the one with ssh-agent not running.  The
gdm gnome session apparently does not respect commenting out
use-ssh-agent in Xsession.options, so you have to edit Xsession.options
and then fix /etc/gdm/Sessions/Gnome.

finally!  Everything works :)
-BenRI
--
"...assisted of course by pride, for we teach them to describe the
 Creeping Death, as Good Sense, or Maturity, or Experience."