Re: Is HW accel for DRI possible with Voodoo3 PCI and sid debs?

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 09:47:56AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 08:33:42AM -0500, Thomas E. Vaughan wrote:
> > I don't see any dri/drm errors in my X server output, but 3D stuff is not
> > hardware-accelerated.
>
> I'm not positive, but this might depend on the long-awaited PCI GART
> implementation.  One of the 3D heads on this list may be able to clarify.

Sometime in the next week I'll get the crash box finished and I'll throw
in the V3 and verify, however you should not need an AGP V3, however you
will need the kernel DRM module. (Which will pull in the AGP stuff even
though it is not needed.)

Zephaniah E. Hull.

--
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801