[OT] Wine Help

I'm having lots of trouble with wine, using XFree86-4.0.2-7 (among other things), and I was wondering if anyone on this list knew of a good place to get fast, accurate wine help.  If you happen to know anything about wine and would like to talk to me off-list, I've posted a bunch of files for perusal at http://www.whack.org/~dren/wine/, and would like to talk with you ASAP.

My apologies for the OT thread, but this group seems like a knowlegable bunch :)

--
-=|JP|=-    "This space intentionally left blank."
Jon Pennington          | Debian 2.4                 -o)