Re: STOP THE PRESSES Re: XFree86 4.0.2-12 release and architecture status

branden@deadbeast.net (Branden Robinson) writes:

> 2) There is a problem with app-defaults migration.  Packages that ship
> /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults, *but no longer exist* create a file
> overlap.  So far I know of only one package fitting that description: xmh
> (part of XFree86 3.3.6).

I had the same(?) problem with xlbiff 3.0-4, if you're collecting
offenders, it's a problem, too. I got a "trying to overwrite file..."
when installing xlibs, and just used dpkg --force-overwrite by hand to
deal with it.

				fyi

					- M
--
Mark "Monty" Montague | monty@gg.caltech.edu  | I don't do Windows(tm)
I'm dubious about any company whose assets can be destroyed by rm -rf