Re: Debian DRI CVS packages ready for testing.

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 10:11:57PM -0700, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Zephaniah E. Hull wrote:
>
> > The subject says most of it, the packages are at
> > http://master.debian.org/~warp/, they are /not/ apt-able right now, I'll
> > sort that out tomorrow.
>
> Did you miss the memo that this sort of thing should be on klecker and
> referenced through people.debian.org?

Memo? We have memos? When did we get memos? And who should I shoot? (=:]

Wow, yes, I think it is safe to say that I have missed any and all
memos, I'll move it tomorrow?

Zephaniah E. Hull.

--
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801