Re: mass bug fileing on old app-defaults location

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 06:18:39PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> I think it's past time that bugs were filed on all packages that
> continue to have files in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults.
>
> I'll be happy to do so if nobody minds.

Please do so.  The policy amendment is accepted, and will be in the next
edition of the policy manual, so please file them as "serious".

Yea verily, go forth, and smite the lazy maintainers[1] with great force.

And joeyh, please please come back to IRC.  I miss you.  :(

[1] Only Xt-based apps use app-defaults.  Almost all Xt-based apps also use
imake.  This directory migration happens for free when you compile against
a version of xlibs-dev that is less than a few months old.  Furthermore,
it's been public knowledge that this migration was going to happen since
last July.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    The first thing the communists do when
Debian GNU/Linux                |    they take over a country is to outlaw