Re: gdm in unstable

Hi,

I got the same trouble with the Debian session.
I fixed it by realizing that /etc/gdm/Sessions/Debian should not exec
/etc/X11/Xsession. Instead it should source /etc/X11/Xsession. I figured
this out be looking through the xdm session scripts.

I did not send a bug report to the gdm maintainers.

Yours
Marcus