Addendum to mini-FAQ

* STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SIZE OF xlibs-dev; IT CONTAINS EVERYTHING IT
  IS SUPPOSED TO PER DEBIAN POLICY, AND WILL GET MUCH SMALLER WHEN I DO THE
  OFFICIAL RELEASE BECAUSE I WILL BE STRIPPING IT.  I am presently not
  stripping these packages because I was hoping some enterprising users
  might be willing to help track down bugs by providing backtraces.
  Perhaps I'm expecting too much?

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    Men use thought only to justify their
Debian GNU/Linux               |    wrong doings, and speech only to conceal