Mesa Problem?

Package: xlibmesa3
Version: 4.0.1-0phase2v8

I'm using linux 2.4.0-test8 with DRI support and the r128 module(for my
Rage 128 card). Whenever I run any Mesa based applications, they flicker
constantly and improperly render certain parts of the screen. A good
example of this behavior can be seen by running any of the xlock GL
hacks.

Branden, I know that these packages aren't for general use, and that this
problem probably falls somewhere in the "low priority" section. I also
understand that you're very busy, so I don't expect this to be fixed
right away.

--
Travis Whitton <whitton@atlantic.net>