Re: xfree4 vs. gdm: sessreg?

On Sun, Sep 10, 2000 at 08:50:03AM +0200, Boris Erdmann wrote:
> It used to be in the xbase-clients package.
> Now it is in the xutils package. Dont know
> wy and why xdm doesnt depend on that (gdm
> cant so far of course)

sessreg is icing, there's no reason to depend on it.  The other display
managers can do with sessreg what I did in recent packages of xdm, see
phase2v4 for instance.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   Optimists believe we live in the best of
Debian GNU/Linux                |   all possible worlds.  Pessimists are