problems with x4

Anyone know why there are no definitions for 3dfx cards when I run
xf86config after dist-upgrade'ing to xf4? I also saw xf86cfg but that
crashes with:

        This should not happen!
	        An unresolved function was called!

		Fatal server error:

Any help is appreciated. This is on an Athlon Tbird 750 with a
voodoo3-2k.

--
"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."
- Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline; it
helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear
weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."
- Frank Zappa