Re: /dev/xconsole?

On Wed, Feb 23, 2000 at 10:57:58AM -0800, Ken Teague wrote:
> Sorry to route it this way but I don't wanna submit the bug into the wrong
> place.  What creates the fifo /dev/xconsole?  xbase-clients doesn't appear
> to pack it.  Is this automatically created by some script?  Thanks.

This might possibly be the proper province of xbase-clients, since it
contains /dev/xconsole, but base-files or makedev might be even better,
since there are other potential xconsole-reading programs besides the
xconsole client.

Whatever we do, we need to keep the coming ascendancy of devfs in mind.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    Somewhere, there is a .sig so funny that
Debian GNU/Linux               |    reading it will cause an aneurysm.  This