Re: Problem with your Debian packages

On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 12:18:01AM +0100, reiner wrote:
> Don't, i repeat, don't make a symbolic link (ignore the warnings during
> an install) from /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults to
> etc/X11/app-defaults.

You have to be more specific.  On my systems, both current woody and potato
with the potato versions of Branden's packages, I did this (have a real
/etc/X11/app-defaults and create a symbolic link to it from
/etc/X11R6/lib/X11 for backwards compatibility) and these systems are as
happy and healthy as can be.

--
charl p. botha      | computer graphics and cad/cam
http://cpbotha.net/ | http://www.cg.its.tudelft.nl/