Re: Use of dpkg --print-architecture in xserver-xfree86.config

On Fri, Dec 15, 2000 at 10:22:07PM +0000, Malcolm Parsons wrote:
> I noticed today that xserver-xfree86 fails to configure if gcc is not
> installed, this appears to be due to the use of dpkg --print-architecture:
[...]
> I think dpkg --print-installation-architecture should be used instead:

Fixed, will be in the next release.

I remember asking someone what the right option was; apparently they didn't
really know.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    A committee is a life form with six or
Debian GNU/Linux                |    more legs and no brain.