Re: [mongoose@users.sourceforge.net: X upgrade policy]

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Joshua Shagam wrote:

>It would be nice if the XFree 4 packages had a 'Conflicts: utah-glx' in it,
>but as has been said already, you ARE running Debian *usntable*, and you
>reap what you sow in that regard... don't take it out on Branden, please.

I told the X people months ago not to force out utah - that's why I'm
pissed off.  An overnight upgrade of gtk shouldn't break my x server.  I
also think hiding behind the debian stand-by "it's not even supposed to
work" is why packages are always broken - no one cares.

cheers,
Terry

| GooseEgg    http://gooseegg.sourceforge.net       |
| QuakeForge  http://www.quakeforge.net             |
| Personal    http://www.westga.edu/~stu7440        |
|      Dream is running Debian GNU/Linux            |