status on the donated blue & white G3

The machine arrived on Friday.  Turns out it has 192MB of RAM, not 256.  Oh
darn.  :)

It's sawing through a compile of XFree86 4.0.1Z right now.  I'll let
everyone know the margin by which it beats my 56MB 7200/90.

I'd like to publicly thank the donor, M Carling.

Dan, are you *sure* we don't need an autobuilder?  Not even for some
subsection of the archive?  How about contrib?  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    I am sorry, but what you have mistaken
Debian GNU/Linux                |    for malicious intent is nothing more