debconf and 4.0.1-9 ...

Hello all, ...

I just upgraded to 4.0.1-9 through apt, and got asked a lot of questions
pertaining to my XF86Config file.

I have a XF86Config-4 file installed.

Well what i would say are two things :

  1) well something seems to be wrong with this stuff, it broke with :

Preconfiguring packages ..
/var/lib/debconf/config.390713: [: -eq: unary operator expected

  2) I already have a XF86Config file, (named XF86Config-4 though), which i
  generated by hand and have all the options i like. Should the install script
  not ask us if we want to generate a new XF86Config file, like the 3.3.x
  packages used to do (if i remember well).

Friendly,

Sven Luther