Re: Problems with several application when using special locale

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 08:44:05AM -0800, Seth Arnold wrote:
> * Morten B. Pedersen <morten@wtf.dk> [001204 02:28]:
> > Setting locale to 'C' solve these problems, I believe that this has
> > something do with the latest X.
>
> Ok, have you edited /etc/locales.gen and then ran the locale-gen
> program? The newer libc .deb doesn't bother coming will full locales
> compiled -- it saves some 20 megs to build only the ones people want.

Yes, it's there.

kolon:/home/loststar# locale-gen
Generating locales...
  da_DK.ISO-8859-1... done
  en_DK.ISO-8859-1... done
  en_US.ISO-8859-1... done
Generation complete.

Still doesn't work after this. Therefor I suspect something in the
newest X might be the problem.

--
Med venlig hilsen - Sincerely
Morten B. Pedersen - morten@wtf.dk