Re: half-offtopic-kde

Greetings Debian User, you should consider debian-user@lists.debian.org
isntead of debian-x -- this mail list is intended for X developers.

As for your question, something like: dpkg -i kde*deb in the directory
you downloaded all the kde debs ought to do the job.

BTW -- why not just use apt with the kde repository? :)

* Debian User <fmatheus@ime.unicamp.br> [001203 10:46]: