49734308 Nov 25 14:53 xfree86_4.0.1.orig.tar.gz

Hi,
I was trying to build the latest x4.0 on m68k. I could not unpack because
the orig.tar.gz file has a different size than the previous version. Looking
at an ftp mirror I see that orig.tar.gz also has the date of the dsc and
diff files. Was that done intentional? I thought orig.tar.gz was uploaded
only once for every upstream version? I do not want to download 50MB for
every test build if 4MB are enough...

Christian
--
First they ignore you. Then they laugh about you. Then they fight you.
And then you win. [Mahatma Gandhi]