Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:06:59 -0500
To: debian-x@lists.debian.org
Subject: [wmhardrock@hotmail.com: Broken badly]
From: branden@deadbeast.net (Branden Robinson)
debconf

----- Forwarded message from Vincent Foley <wmhardrock@hotmail.com> -----

From: "Vincent Foley" <wmhardrock@hotmail.com>
To: xserver-xfree86@packages.debian.org
Subject: Broken badly
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:54:11 -0500

Hi,
   I run woody oon my box at home andI have a problem with Xfree86 4.0.1-8.
When I apt-got xserver-xfree86, it wouldn't finish installing it, because
there was a programmation error somewhere.  It was a bash error, on line 1,
it says that there's a bad EOF : `''  And this prevents me from using X.
Could you see what's wrong?  Because I'm about to reinstall potato (and I
don't want to do that, but I'll do if I have to).  Please tell me what I can
do to fix this mess, or how I can get 3.3.6 back on my system.

Vincent

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    If you wish to strive for peace of soul,
Debian GNU/Linux               |    then believe; if you wish to be a

----- End forwarded message -----

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''