Re: NV r128 problems with 4.0.1-8

[Sorry for quick reply, class starts soon :]

Jelmer, I too have noticed this. I normally run mozilla instead of
netscsape navigator 4.x, but it most definately corresponds to the
browser -- click *poof*, drag *poof*, etc. I too am running a 2.4.0
kernel, 2.4.0-test10.

I am running these on an SMP machine; I wonder if that has anything to
do with it?

(Compiles work wonderfully well, so I do not believe the issue is my
memory...)

* Jelmer Feenstra <spark@dds.nl> [001128 04:34]: