Re: XFree86 4.0.1 architecture status

On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 04:17:36AM -0500, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:
<snip>
> I'm going to lean on the glide maintainer a bit to test out the 64-bit
> sources for glide on a 32-bit platform to see if they work (other
> volunteers are welcome since he hasn't gotten back to me in awhile).
> If they do, we can probably enable DRI support for 3Dfx cards as well
> (which would be another first for a dist on Alpha).  Great work on the
> packaging end to make this all possible.

I talked to Joseph Kain about this, and there is chance that the
64-bit branch may actually be folded into trunk, however I'll do the
merge myself very soon.

However, my current goal is to figure out what the hell is going on
with the sst1 driver.

Zephaniah E. Hull.

 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801
    Keys available at http://whitestar.soark.net/~warp/public_keys.