wmaker: woody wmaker doesn't pass left click to apps

Hi,

 sorry about the delay, but I didn't notice this bug until yesterday.
 For some reason I didn't receive it the first time.

 [sent to debian-x just in case someone here has seen anything similar]

>> Debian Bug Tracking System <owner@bugs.debian.org> writes:

 > Package: wmaker
 > Version: 0.62.1-0.1
                   ^^^
 Please try with 0.62.1-2 on woody.  (not that I expect this to be fixed
 by random uploads, but the bug is wacky enough to admit the
 possibility)

 > After upgrading several packages to the latest woody versions,
 > several things broke in X:
 >
 > - Left clicks behaved erratically - Backspace stopped working - The
 > 'Windows' key no longer functioned as a usable meta key
 >
 > I'm not sure whether the keyboard problems are wmaker-related; if I
 > decide it's a likely cause of those problems, I'll file a separate
 > bug.
 >
 > The mouse behavior, OTOH, resolved itself into a consistent pattern
 > after a little experimentation:  WindowMaker itself received left
 > clicks, but no

 How did you test this? (I guess the question is "is left-clicking
 mapped to some non-default value?")

 > other application received them.  Middle clicks are also behaving
 > oddly, but I haven't been able to establish a verifiable pattern.
 > Right clicks behave normally.

 I need a copy of your ~/GNUstep/Defaults/WindowMaker file then.  I
 don't think I can reproduce this without it.

 > An additional bit of oddness is that xmms, which I have configured to
 > launch at WindowMaker startup, vanishes as soon as I
 > double-left-click anywhere on the screen.  It continues to run, but
 > has no visible presence in any workspace.
 >
 > To test this hypothesis, I switched over to fvwm, and all mouse
 > functions behave normally.  The mouse problems exist only under
 > wmaker.

 Uh?  Ok, it's got to be some funky mapping on your G/D/W file.

 My apologies again,

 Marcelo