dexter in 4.0.1-7

what happened to dexter? it doesn't want to generate the XF86Config-4
file anymore (it goes for the v3 version, even though i don't have any
v3 servers installed).

actually i just figured this out. if the Xserver file still exists
(and it doesn't get purged when you remove the v3 servers) and the
first line in Xserver still lists the old v3 Xserver then dexter goes
in v3 compatibility mode. once i changed the first line to
/usr/X11R6/bin/XFree86 dexter started configuring the v4 server.

i don't think dexter should be looking at the Xserver file to decide
what mode (v3 vs. v4) to use for the config file.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |