broken xserver-xfree86

Hello,

I just updated my woody distro and now I'm having troubles with
xserver-xfree86 configuration. The dselect says:
-----
running dpkg --pending --configure ...
Setting up xserver-xfree86 (4.0.1-6) ...
sh: -c: line1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `'`
sh: -c: line2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
dpkg: error processinf xserver-xfree86 (--configure):
 subprocess post-intstallation script returned error exit status 128
 xserver-xfree86

dpkg --configure returned exit error status 1
-------
I don't know much about post-installation scripts. I found
/var/lib/dpkg/info/xserver-xfree86.postinst though, and didn't see
anything wrong with it. But I'm no expert anyway.

Please help, I have no X right now!
It must be a little thing for the one who knows :-)

Thanks in advance,
Alex Roitman

Alexander Roitman

Physics Department