Re: please help.

Tony, you are the lucky recipient of the navidad virus. Figure out how
to remove it.

[Check the debian-x archives if this email makes no sense to you. You
sent an email to debian-x containing the text here, and navidad.exe, the
latest winblows virus going around. :]

* ?????K <tony@e-utc.com.tw> [001117 23:40]:

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''