Re: permedia2

On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 01:46:44AM +0100, Matthijs Melchior wrote:
> Hi,
> 	Here is a little patch to `dexter', that makes two enhancements.
>
> Add `-s' to enable selecting another X server even if the current one
> is recognized [used for generating `XF86Config-4' in an older environment].
>
> It recognizes `XF86_3DLabs' as one of the existing XFree86-3 servers.
>
> Hope you can use it.

I'm sorry, but it doesn't make a lot of sense for me to be patching dexter
right now since I am transforming it into a bunch of debconf templates and
an engine that constructs an XF86Config(-4) file from debconf database
answers.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    The key to being a Southern Baptist:
Debian GNU/Linux               |    It ain't a sin if you don't get caught.