Re: 1600x1200 broken with vooodoo3 and NEC FP950

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 11:09:03AM -0800, Jason Mealins wrote:
> Just upgraded from 3.3.6 to 4.0.1-3 and 1600x1200 no longer works,
> every res below it does. There is no log errors, just when 1600x1200
> launches, it scruches the entire screen to the top of the monitor.

This seems to be a known issue, I can't fix it personally because I
can't reproduce it because, well, my monitor sucks, can't go to a high
enough res to get the problem. :/

> Can't figure out what has been changed. between the two. Any help
> would be great. also tdfx doesn't allow me to run at 32bit anymore.

Try 24bpp, that works.

Zephaniah E. Hull.
(Debian glide maintainer, and generally the guy who gets to deal with
odd 3Dfx bugs.)

--
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801
    Keys available at http://whitestar.soark.net/~warp/public_keys.