Re: [Hein.Meling@item.ntnu.no: Bug(s) in xfree86?]

Hein, greetings.

Future emails should probably be sent to debian-user for questions; it
has a large distribution, and are more likely to have people who have
dealt with your situation.

As for the keyboard, I suggest checking the keymap you are trying to use
for a missing punctuation character. I don't remember if I saw this
cause of problems in the Debian-x mail list or on the OpenBSD mail list;
so, it would be a good idea to check through the file and ensure that
the correct punctuations are included.

I don't know about your keys situation. Did this situation work before?

And, as for the fonts, this is by design. Look in
/etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc for the fix, or look in the debian-x archives
for the last day for postings I have made on this situation. (Or is that
misc@openbsd? Drat short memory...)

Cheers.

* Branden Robinson <branden@deadbeast.net> [001107 23:49]:

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''