From: Stefano Peluchetti <pelux@tiscalinet.it>
To: branden@ecn.purdue.edu
Subject: WOW
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 12:41:22 +0100

Thanks for developing xfree 4.01!!!
Ah, and i also have 1 qustion to you...
Sould you be able to make a deb package from nvidia driver x xf4?
They simply don't care about it and release it only in rpm or tgz form.
Should i convert the tgz to deb with alien and hope that all will work
correctly?
Waiting 4 your e-mail! :D
Ste

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |     It doesn't matter what you are doing,
Debian GNU/Linux               |     emacs is always overkill.