XFree86 4.0.1 crash with Voodoo 2 and glide

I'm reporting an error that I encountered with the new XFree86 4.0.1 server while trying to configure it for my Voodoo 2 as well as my previously configure ATI Rage IIC.

The ATI worked perfectly, this error was encountered as soon as I added glide support and my Voodoo 2 card.

Here are the versions of software that I have:
Debian 2.3 (woody) (very few customizations)
Glide V2-2.53-6
Device3DFX 2.3-6
XFree86 4.0.1 (newest XFree86 package available in woody)

Enclosed in this email is the XF86Config file that I tried and the complete server output.

If I have sent this to the incorrect place, please let me know so that I can forward it to the correct place.

Thanks,
Chris McGee