Re: xlibs package problem in debian unstable?

Ben Eng writes:

> Setting up xlibs (4.0.1-1) ...
> ERROR: /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb is not a symbolic link.
> The package preinst script should have failed.
> Please report the package name, version, and the contents of this
> error message to <debian-x@lists.debian.org>.
> dpkg: error processing xlibs (--configure):
>  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1

You are probably upgrading from an older phase[12] package. You'll have
to move the directory out of the way yourself and create a link to
/etc/X11/xkb.

--
There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)