Re: missing joystick_drv.o

Aye, I noticed that too. If I tried enabling that option in the host.def,
it complains about missing MAGIC_INIT. Problem being that I have
/usr/include/linux/include/joystick.h which doesn't include that option.

I'll snoop around the source looking for that stinker.  BTW, I'm still
trying to build optimized X for K6-x (and with patched s3virge). I'll let
ya know how that goes.

--
**  Derek J Witt                                                **
*   Email: mailto:djw@flinthills.com                             *