Sudden problems with keymap

Hi

I have been using the XFree4 debs successfully for a while now, but this
morning I upgraded to phase2v30, and suddenly my keyboard is not working
right.

Let me explain: At least in Norway, we have two different Alt-keys -
"Normal" Alt, or Meta in emacs, and AltGr, which is used to type letters
such as '@' (AltGr-2), and lots of others.  Now after restarting X, the
AltGr is just a second Meta, which, I think you would agree, is
sub-optimal.  At least it makes it a bit hard to write e-mail..  :)

The keyboard has been working fine with all the previous releases, or at
leas the ones I have tested.  Is this just a bug in the most recent
release, or should I change some setting?

De-commented, the interesting config section looks like this:
Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "Keyboard1"
    Driver      "Keyboard"
    Option "AutoRepeat" "500 30"