xlibmesa3 conflicts with libqt2.2-dev

I just upgraded all my X packages, and notice a problem with the
OpenGL pacakages.  mesag3 conflicts with xlibmesa3, which is to
be reasonable expected (can't have two versions of mesa on my
system).  However, libqt2.2-dev (but not libqt2.1-dev) require
mesag3.  Thus development with the latest Qt and the latest X
is impossible.

This might just be a question of updating the libqt dependencies,
I really don't know.  I do wonder which the 3D features of Qt are,
though.

Thanks (and the latest X stuff looks real nice)

	sam th
	sam@uchicago.edu
	http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
	GnuPG Key: