Re: xfree86 4.0.1 phase2 v29 debs for debian 2.2 potato

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 05:50:27PM -0800, Tal Danzig wrote:
> Were there any major hangups?
> or (fingers crossed) was it just a matter of apt-get source blah?

On my system I had to restart the build about 4 or 5 times, all due to
little missing things.  But now it's just a matter of getting the stuff,
editing the control file, and building, as my potato system is setup
correctly for this now.  If you read
http://cpbotha.net/building_brandens_phase2_debs_on_potato.HOWTO, that will
tell you exactly what you need to do to build these on your system.

Charl

--
charl p. botha      | computer graphics and cad/cam
http://cpbotha.net/ | http://www.cg.its.tudelft.nl/