Re: [nutcase@gmx.de: xfree 4.0.1 via apt]

Nutcase, please don't bother Branden. He gets far too much email as it
is.

Before installing the 4.0.1 .debs, please check the debian-x archives
for Branden's mini-faq. Reading it will likely save you some trouble.
(Though Branden, it has been several weeks since I last saw one posted
to the list -- is it time for a going-over and re-release of the
mini-faq? :)

Once you have read that, and some of the introductory notes on
xfree86.org, feel free to add this line to your /etc/apt/sources.list
file:

deb http://samosa.debian.org/~branden woody/i386/

* Branden Robinson <branden@deadbeast.net> [001030 05:19]:

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''