Exclusion of Glide packages in non-x86 ports

Hello all,

I have tried repeatedly to compile by source deb packages for phase 2 xfree86-4.0.1.  Always using the source and diffs and brandens site ie: apt-get -b source xfree86.

Problem is that every time it fails in the glide directory, saying there is no glide2.h or something.

I have a Matrox G400 card, and do not need glide.  I am also on an Alpha, and as i've been led to beleive, there are no glide packages anyway.

Is it possible for someone with far more skill than myself to modify the diff for future releases to omit looking for the glide sources.  Then maybe, I may be able to actually test xf4 on something other than a celeron 600

Regards,

Robert Martinovic