Re: [stilli@student.dm.unipi.it: XFree 4.0.1 debian packages]

Dear Gabriele,

Please DO NOT send mail to Branden!  This is mentioned in various places.

The DEBs in the woody directory do not like being installed on a potato
system very much.  With this in mind, you have two possible (debian)
choices:

1. Read: http://cpbotha.net/building_brandens_phase2_debs_on_potato.HOWTO
and build debs for potato yourself.

2. A UK mirror of DEBs that I built for potato of the v18 phase2 debs might
become available soon; wait for that.

--
charl p. botha      | computer graphics and cad/cam
http://cpbotha.net/ | http://www.cg.its.tudelft.nl/