Re: [vigu@ctv.es: XFree 4.0 on Potato]

Javier, PLEASE do not send mail to Branden.  This is mentioned in numerous
documents!

I have a HOWTO up at
http://cpbotha.net/building_brandens_phase2_debs_on_potato.HOWTO

This should have enough instructions for you to build Branden's deb source
packages on a potato system.

--
charl p. botha      | computer graphics and cad/cam
http://cpbotha.net/ | http://www.cg.its.tudelft.nl/