Re: xfonts-* should depend on xutils

Branden has made the decision that xutils isn't needed on all systems.
He suggests that reading the package description for xfonts-* will say
what is needed.

Considering the number of people that have asked about this, perhaps
this should be re-thought? Or, perhaps, a package
"x-most-people-should-install-this" should be made available with
dependencies upon one of {xfonts-100dpi,xfonts-75dpi} and xutils.

Thanks

* Adam McKenna <adam@flounder.net> [001020 13:15]: