4.0.1 debs and potato

Dear debian-xers,

Thanks to Branden's debs I have the phase2 4.0.1 v15 debs running very
smoothly at home on woody on a GeForce 2 MX machine with the NVidia
drivers.

I'm getting a work machine now with a GeForce 2 GTS 64MB and am obviously
putting debian on it, but I'd really prefer running potato with the 4.0.1
phase 2 debs, seeing that the work machine is supposed to be a stablish
work station.  I've tried building the 4.0.1 phase 2 debs from source on
potato before, but there are some built in dependencies (for instance on
later versions of glibc) which indicate that this is not such a wonderful
idea.

Does anyone have any other experience with this, or other recommendations
perhaps?  What is the general feeling about potato + 4.0.1?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Charl

--
charl p. botha